Internet Explorer 11.0.9600 was used with following instructions.
Note: If you're consistently getting locked out of your account. Your mobile devices may persistently tries to log into your account with your old credentials, which in turn locks you out.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Hover your mouse over the O365/Email Icon on the Top Right Corner and Click on Webmail from the drop down menu.
- You'll be redirect to a Outlook Web Access Log on Screen. Please Input your Atlas Username and Password then Click Sign In.
- Once you've log into Outlook Webmail, Click on setting indicated by the gears icon, then click on Options.
- When you're in the Settings/Options Menu, Click on the Phone option afterwards Click Mobile Devices.
- Congratulation! You will now be able to view all devices connected to your Email account. You can verify which is active by viewing the last time the devices sync to the server. You'll be able to delete the connection or view its details.