You will not be able to connect to the internet or use any of your local network devices with Valencia VPN connected. You will need to remote into your Valencia machine while connected to VPN to connect to the internet or disconnect the VPN.
iPad 9.2.1 was used with following instructions.
Connecting to Valencia Network via VPN on a iOS Devices, perform the steps.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen
- Once you have Settings Opened. Select General tab and scroll down to VPN.
- In the VPN menu, Select "Add VPN Configuration."
- You will now be prompted to provided specific info to connect to Valencia College VPN. Select "Done" and "Save" after you've provide all the info necessary stated below:
Description: VC VPN (modifiable)
RSA SecurID: OFF
Encryption Level: Auto
Send All Traffic: ON
- You'll notice a check mark next to the VPN you have select as default. You're able to enable VPN in the VPN menu or in the settings menu. To confirm you are connect to VPN, you'll notice a VPN icon on the top left of your device.
- Congratulations! You have successful added a connection to Valencia College VPN.
Valencia College does not provide support for personal devices. The following information is provided as a courtesy. OIT and Valencia College assume no liability for use or misuse of this information.