Internet Explorer version 9 and up is recommended.
Mozilla Firefox is optional but not recommended.
The following instructions is demonstrated with internet Explorer 11.0.9600
Click Here to get latest Java Updates! (Java 8 Update 91) 5/18/16
- Click on and Open Banner
If you are seeing a blank website, please use Internet Explorer or Download the latest Java updates. Please refer to the notes at the top of the page.
- If you see an blank box with Errors similar to the image below, continue to the next step.
- Currently, Java is protecting you from websites it doesn't trust, but Valencia Banner is safe so we need to add Banner to the exception list. Locate and go to Windows Control Panel.
-- Win 7: Click Start Button on your bottom left of your desktop and Control Panel Button will appear.
-- Win 8++: Hover your mouse over Win Logo and Right Click on your mouse and open Control Panel.
- Once you have Control Panel opened, Click on Java (32-bit) within the list. If you don't see it, you may need to click into Programs.
- Java control panel window will appear. Highlight the security tab then Click on Edit Site List.
- An exception Site list will pop-up. Click Add button and input the following URL below to the list and Click Add Again.
- Once you entered the following URL, you will get the following message. Click Continue.
- After you clicked continue, you will see the window below. Click OK on the Exception Site List and Click OK on the Java Control Panel Window.
- You've successfully added Banner to the Exception List. Click here to Launch Banner or follow the first step. A pop-up will appear asking to run the program. Check "Do not show this again" and Click Run.
- If you may have multiple Java updates installed on your computer, it will ask you to use the correct version. Click "Run with the latest version."
- Congratulations! You have successfully fix Banner Security Error. You will see the image below.