iPad 9.2.1 was used with following instructions.
To install Microsoft Office 365 on a iOS Devices, perform the steps.
- Open Safari from the home screen
- Once you've logged in, select the O365/Email icon with the Window's logo on the Top Right Corner.
- You'll be able to use the following Office 365 below ONLINE, but if you prefer to use it while you're offline, please continue to the next step.
- If you prefer to use Office 365 offline, you'll notice below "Apps for your iPad." These are apps you'll be able to install on your iOS device and use offline. Select each app you want to install.
- You're able to install any of the following apps, such as Word. You'll be prompted to open the Apple store app. Select Open
- Once the Apple store is open, you'll see the description of the Office 365 app you've selected. In the example below is Microsoft Word. Select "GET" to start the installation.
- You may be prompted for your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and Password and Press OK. If you haven't created an Apple ID, please create one. Click Here for Apple's guide to creating an Apple ID.
- When the download is complete, you will see the App Icon you've downloaded on the Home Screen. Select the Icon and Open the App.
- You will be presented with multiple slides regarding features of the apps. You may read through the features by swiping left until you reach the end.
- Once you've reach the end of the slides. You will be prompted to sign in. Click Sign In and Enter your Valencia Email in the following format.
- After you've enter your Email Address, you will be presented with Atlas Login window. Enter your Atlas Username and Password.
- Once you have successfully authenticated, you will see this image with the following messages.
- For each app you like to install, follow the above instructions. Congratulations! You have successful install an app.
Valencia College does not provide support for personal devices. The following information is provided as a courtesy. OIT and Valencia College assume no liability for use or misuse of this information.