Submitting a Change of Grade


1)    In the Faculty tab (in Atlas), click on "Faculty & Advisor Services"

2)    Under "Faculty Services" tab, you'll find the Change Of Grade link

3)    Click "Change of Grade" link

4)    Select term and click Next

5)    Select CRN and click Next

6)    Select student and update grade

7)    Click on Submit New Grade


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk