The steps below will show you how to move a lot of files and folders with Windows Explorer instead of one at a time into O365 SharePoint. NOTE: This only works in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and log into your Office 365 SharePoint site
- Browse to the document library where you want to upload the files
- NOTE: You can't do this using a Web Part view, you must be inside the document library so you can see the library ribbon (tools) at the top of the screen
- Once inside the document library, click on the library ribbon tab and click on the "open with explorer" button. You may need to make your browser wider to see the full button.
- This should open Windows Explorer and you can now move your files as you would on your local computer. Please note that it will take some time to upload larger files or if you are uploading a lot of files at once. The server is off-site.