Check your class roster to see the current status of the student in your class. Follow the steps below to check the status of a student in your class. There are 3 status types with different steps below:
To start, click the student's name in your final class roster:
- If the final grade field is blank for the student:
- Look at the right hand side of the screen for the student status. It should say registered.
- The student is currently registered in your class and not withdrawn.
- To withdraw the student, enter a final grade of "W" and a last date of attendance.
- If the final grade field has a final grade of "F" or "I":
- Final grades of "F" and "I" require a last date of attendance. Enter a last date of attendance in the Last Attend field.
- If the student withdrew self via their Atlas account:
- Look at the right hand side of the screen to see the student status. You will see a description of the registration status here. Students who withdraw themselves via their Atlas account will show up on your class roster with the registration description.
- A last date of attendance needs to be entered for this student if the last attend field is blank.