- Log into your Atlas account
- Click on the Faculty Tab then on the Faculty and Advisor Services link
- Select final grades
- Select the CRN to be graded
- Enter the Last Date of Attendance on the Final Grade tab under the Last Attend Date column.
- Click on the empty line, a calendar will pop up for you to select the Last Date of Attendance.
(Final Grade will have a final grade of 'W' or have the wording "Not Gradable" )
Saving your changes
- Check to see if there are other withdrawn students in your class who need a Last Date of Attendance and enter their dates as well.
- Click on Save/Submit to save your entries.
- Check the top right side of the screen to verify you receive the "Save Successful" message under Notifications.
- If you don't receive the "Save Successful" message, your entries have not been saved; a last date of attendance is missing or there is an incorrect entry. Click on Notifications to see the reason (error) why your entry was not saved.