NOTE: This only applies to Microsoft Exchange 2013. Exchange 2010 has "yellow" theme while Exchange 2013 has "blue" theme. Scroll down to see a screen shot. If you have Exchange 2010 please call the OIT Service Desk 407-582-5555 or Submit a Ticket
NOTE: Photos should be cropped to a square for best results. Horizontal or vertical rectangle images will be squished and appear distorted. See the crop photos FAQ for info on how to crop your photo. 100x100 pixels is all that is needed. Higher resolution files will be accepted but, they will be sized down when uploaded.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Log into Webmail or click here
- Within Webmail, Click on the Setting representing as a "Gear Icon" then Click on the "Options" button located in the top right corner.
- Once in Options, be sure you're under account and Click on Edit information located at the bottom of the window.
- A pop-up will appear with your account information. Under the photo tab, you'll be able to browse for the image you'd to upload.
Note: Please upload only professional appropriate profile images.
Please call Help Desk (407) 582-5555 or Submit a Ticket for the following:
- I have Exchange 2010 "Yellow Theme" like the image below.
- My image is not showing up after 72 hrs.