Faculty Grade Assignment Channel
In the Faculty tab there is a channel called the faculty grade assignment channel that will allow you to see at a glance the grade entry status of your current courses. Below are instructions on how to set up the channel to best suit your needs.
NOTE: Do not click the "more" link if you see it appear. This will lock out the channel and you will need to log out of Atlas to reset it. This is a known defect in the software and the vendor is working on a fix for it.
To set up the channel so you can see your current courses for the term, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Preferences link
- Set the number of rows to a number higher than the amount of courses you are currently teaching
- Set the term to current term
- NOTE: You will need to update this each term
- Set the views to your preference and click the Apply button
- This will open the channel in a full screen view and you will see your courses. If not, go back and make adjustments until you do. Click the Return to Full Page link at the top right to return to the Faculty tab.
Grade Status Icons
- = Missing grades
- = Grades not started
- = Grades completed