Would you like to see it in action, instead? Click the video tutorial button below.
- Enter a course in which you have instructor access.
- You may access a course and email students from Blackboard as soon as you see it in your list of courses, even if the course is not yet open to students.
- Note the From field. This is what students will see as your email address.
- The message that is sent will appear to come from your email address ending in @mail.valenciacollege.edu. This is known as your Atlas Email Address.
- Students will receive the message in their Atlas Email.
- The subject line of the message will be automatically prefixed with the name of the course.
- You will receive a copy of the message and all replies in your @mail.valenciacollege.edu email account (Atlas Email Account).