- Log into Atlas
- Click on the "Faculty" Tab
- Click on the link "Faculty FrontDoor" (Faculty Web Site) located in the Faculty Tools channel.
- Your FrontDoor site will be automatically created after you click the link.
- Click the "Edit My Information" link in the navigation and fill out your information.
- Click the save button at the bottom to save your changes.
Before you save, you can choose to publish the link to your faculty frontdoor site or another public site you may already own. You can unpublish the link if you are not teaching or on sabbatical as well. The link to your site will show up on the Faculty Frontdoor list of sites. If you don't edit your site within 2 years, your link will automatically be removed. http://frontdoor.valenciacollege.edu/