Sending an Interim Progress Notification
Note: It is highly recommended that an interim progress notification of "Below C" be sent to the student as well as assigning the student a grade in the Midterm Grades function. This notification is sent to the student's Atlas account as an e-mail, and can be used as a reminder for students to check their midterm grades.
- Access Atlas.
- Click on the Faculty tab, then in the Faculty Tools channel locate the Progress Report Email templates.
- Copy and paste the message(s) you wish to send in a separate document.
- Access Blackboard.
- Use the email tool in Blackboard to send email to your students. You can access your class list and email your entire class or one student at a time.
- Paste the message from the template into your email and edit as needed.
- If you need help with how to email using Blackboard, see this FAQ.