There is a setting within your Atlas e-mail that has marked everyone not in your contact list to be considered Junk E-Mail.
- When logged into the Atlas E-Mail in LIVE@edu click on option on the right side.
- On the left side of the next page, under Account click on Block or Allow.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen (you may need to use the scroll bar on the right)
- Look for - Don't trust e-mail unless it comes from someone in my Safe Senders and Recipients list or local senders
- Uncheck the box
- Click Save on the right bottom of the window.
To get back to your mail and folders click My Mail in the upper right