If you try to log in to Atlas three times in a row unsuccessfully your account will lock for security reasons to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Faculty and Staff:
At this point you must call the OIT Help Desk at x5555 and ask to re-enble your account. (Note: For security reasons accounts cannot be unlocked via e-mail)
College policy states that you will need to visit your nearest campus Atlas Access Lab with a photo ID to have the account unlocked. Please contact the Student Atlas Help Desk at 407-582-5444 for additonal information.
Some tips for electronic security:
- Never send your password to anyone via e-mail
- Sharing your password with others is a violation of college polices
- Always check that you have logged out of your account before leaving your computer
- Reserve the college e-mail systems for college related communications (This will help prevent the introduction of e-mails containing worms and trojans into the college e-mail systems)
- Use your college e-mail in all communications between students, faculty, and staff.
Have more questions? Submit a request