Valencia College's Marketing and Strategic Communications Department has established approved signature and suggested e-mail template styles for e-mail. These guidelines are found at: http://brand.valenciacc-news.com/email-signature/
Click on the following for how to crate a signature:
MS Outlook 2010: Create a signature
MS Outlook 2007: Create and add an e-mail message signature
If using Outlook Web Access click on Options and under the E-Mail Signature enter your signature and be sure to click on Save in the upper left.
In your Atlas e-mail click on Options > Settings and under the E-Mail Signature enter your signature and be sure to click on Save in the lower right.
If you have created a signature inside the Atlas System when e-mailing your classes or groups you will want to update that, too.
- Click on the My Courses or Groups
- Select the Course or Group
- On the left side select E-mail
- Select the Student(s) or Member(s) to be e-mailed
- Click Send E-mail
- In the resulting Compose E-mail window scroll to the bottom and click Edit Signature
Update your signature and click Save