Just like Distribution Lists in Outlook, you can create a custom Group in Atlas e-mail - here's how:
- Login to Atlas.
- Click the Email button to access your '@mail.valenciacc.edu' account.
- At the very top, click 'Mail' and choose 'Contacts'.
- Click the arrow next to 'New' and select 'Group'
- Enter a 'Group Name'
- Enter the Members by typing in email address and clicking 'Add to Group' or by clicking 'Members' and selecting them from the address book.
- Once all members have been added, click on 'Save and Close'.
How to send an email to a custom Group:
- Open a New message window
- Click the 'To...' button
- Click 'Contacts' on the left
- Double click the preferred Group and click Ok