How do I request Banner Access for part time employees / student workers who are not paid by the school?

The paper forms will still be available for those users paid by external organizations. Currently, the Security Approval Request process handles Banner access requests for college employees only

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk